Sunday, November 28, 2010

Absent but Busy - Another Location

Hello Friends! 

If you have been checking here now and again you will be aware that I have not posted on this blog for several months.  Things have a way of changing, as you know.  I had the nearest thing to a computer crash in the Spring -- didn't lose everything but enough to really set me back.  That and some other things changed my course so now ...

You can find me posting at http://lynnadavidson.wordpress.com regularly.  I am not giving up entirely on this blog, but the business side of my life has taken a back seat and you can find what's keeping me busy by going to my other blog.  When I hit a wall in one thing I move on to another, coming back to the former at a later date.  This is probably what will happen with this blog as well.  

I apologize to you who have been watching for something new here.  I hope you will check out the other blog.  
Thanks for reading, and ... Blessings on your day! 

No comments: