Saturday, November 7, 2009

website update

Just a brief FYI:

On my website ( http://www.novascotiaflavour.com ) I have added more to the Crocheted Items category. Also, I have listed a few beautiful pillows in the Ring Bearer Pillows category - with more to come.  In case you are interested or curious to look, those items cross categorize with Jewellery and Sewing.

I am gradually getting things on there.  Tomorrow I hope to add more products and then I may have to pause for a few days as I must get into Valley Sunshine newsletter publishing. It is time for the Winter issue already!  If you have any questions regarding that, please send me an email and I will be pleased to inform you.


Thanks for reading, and ... Blessings on your day!  :)

2 comments:

lizzysbiz-LD said...

I thoroughly enjoy reading Valley Sunshine. Anyone out there who wants a Christian publication that is a good read from cover to cover should consider getting this one. :)

Lynn said...

Thanks for the thumbs up! I am late replying to this, so at this point we are entering our third year of publication with the upcoming issue in Feb.'10. I am so glad you enjoy VS.