Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Website open to the public

Just a quick note ...

This is to announce that I am 'officially' opening my website to the public.  Even though my site has actually been available for viewing on the 'Net' for months, it has taken me (personally) a long time to get to this place.  Now I am in the process of activating the items I have on there, and this is just the tip of the iceberg as I have many more to load on.  I also have more things to order in after that, bolts of fabric to be specific, which I plan to do as soon as I can manage it. There is so much to do with just what I have so far!  It doesn't help that I am so slow at it, but ... little by little ...

Small beginnings, but I hope you will accept my invitation to at least take a peek at my website, and maybe even let me know what you think.  That would be great!  Thanks!

so ...

Thanks for reading, and ... Blessings on your day!  :)

2 comments:

lizzysbiz-LD said...

Woohoo! Looks great! Lookin' forward to more items being added on. Gonna share your site with my friends. :)

Lynn said...

Thanks lizzysbiz-LD! I appreciate the sharing. :)